How to Join
The process of Joining the UWA Makers
Note: All of your training progress is at access.makeuwa.com
How to Join the Makers
- Go to access.makeuwa.com and login with your UWA pheme login credentials.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted if you want to join. Click Join.
And that's it!
For updates and announcements you may also want to join the Facebook group.
How to Get Key Card Access to the Lab
Before you can be given keycard access to the Makers Lab, we are required to make sure you have completed the relevant safety training.
- Make sure you've completed the UWA Health and Safety Induction and have got the image of the completion certificate. Note: You will have to do this at some point of your degree at UWA anyway.
- Review this document on Lab Safety Procedures.
- Complete this Lab Safety Quiz and get above 90%. (The file upload will be marked as wrong until manually checked)
- Complete this Project Overview Statement + After Hours Access Form.
- Come into the lab for an in-person safety induction. message the Slack #lab-inductions channel to arrange a time for an induction. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Once you have completed those steps, you will be added to the door list and will be given 24/7 access to the lab.
The door list is updated every Wednesday and Friday.